Cholesterol Regulation Elixir works to optimize cholesterol levels and cholesterol quality in order to achieve and maintain the healthiest possible cardiovascular system.
For those with abnormally low cholesterol levels, Cholesterol Regulation activates processes in the body to produce more cholesterol by optimizing liver function and genes that control cholesterol production (The liver typically produces 80% of the cholesterol in the body, while the other 20% is from the diet). For most people though, the primary processes Cholesterol Regulation Elixir activates will work to reduce excess cholesterol in the blood, especially LDL (Low Density Lipoproteins).
In cases of Familial Hypercholesterolemia, the frequencies instructions in this elixir turn on repair of these genes so that functional receptors are built on cholesterol lipoproteins. It will take at least two months of use before this benefit can be experienced.
In situations where Cholesterol levels are high because large amounts of dietary cholesterol is consumed and the liver is unable to keep cholesterol levels in the optimal range, Cholesterol Regulation Elixir alerts the liver to significantly reduce its own cholesterol production in order to optimize blood cholesterol levels.
In addition, this elixir instructs the lymph system and immune system to monitor cholesterol levels and to remove excess cholesterol from the blood by eliminating it via the skin or colon wall.
Finally, Cholesterol Regulation Elixir will instruct the lymph system and immune system to prioritize removal of cholesterol that has been damaged by free radicals or oxidative stress. Research has shown that oxidized, free radical-damaged cholesterol plays a crucial role in the development of cardiovascular disease.
Use 2 to 4 bottles a month to bring cholesterol levels into the most optimal range. As this cholesterol will be the highest quality cholesterol, your body will be especially healthy once this level is reached. Once there, reduce to using 1 or 2 bottles a month to maintain these levels.
Ingredients: Frequency-enhanced purified structured water with organic orange and rosemary essential oils
The oils help the vibrational frequencies encoded in the water work more effectively. The technology used to make these elixirs creates a stable concentrated energy that transfers instructions to the body.