Super PEO is our proprietary, nutrient dense, organically-crafted, Parent Essential Oil Blend. This power-packed 8oz bottle provides one month?s supply (6 grams daily) of the most biologically active PEOs available. Each bottle represents the healing force of literally hundreds of pounds of organic and wild crafted fruits and vegetables. No heat, No chemicals ? just experience, skill and care applied to beautiful seeds. Included are therapeutic levels of the following 15 PEO?s, combined to provide you with the perfect Peskin PEO 2.5 to 1 ratio of Omega 6s to Omega 3s.
* Cold pressed Blackberry seed oil contains high levels of antioxidants including multiple forms of vitamin E and a variety of carotenoids. Blackberry seed oil contains both lutein and zeaxanthin, carotenoids believed to support eye health. This oil is a good source of polyunsaturated fatty acids including omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
* Cold pressed Black Raspberry seed oil is rich in antioxidants, including both tocopherols and tocotrienols. The tocopherols are primarily the alpha and gamma type, and are superior free radical scavengers. This oil, which is also low in saturated fat, is a rich source of polyunsaturated omega-3 fatty acids. Research has demonstrated that black raspberry seed oil supports a healthy immune system and has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
* Cold pressed Red Raspberry seed oils, a rich source of polyunsaturated fats including omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants, including tocopherols and tocotrienols. Tocopherols are primarily gamma and alpha-tocopherol which contribute to the oil?s superior free radical ion-scavenging capability and lipid protection and is very low in saturated fat. Red raspberry seed oil is valuable for medicinal and skin applications and has shown very potent activity in inhibiting Cox-2 enzymes, and can be used both topically and taken internally for inhibiting inflammation.
* Chia seed is an ancient food source known for providing sustained energy over a prolonged period of time. It has been recognized as a super-food for thousands of years, and is best absorbed by the body in oil form. Cold Pressed Chia seed oil has one of the highest (quality) omega-3 contents of any plant, which is converted into DHA (as needed) in the body and is essential in brain and nervous system functions. Plant based oils high in omega-3s have strong cancer fighting potential and have been shown to make cancer treatments more effective.
*Evening Primrose oil, coined the ?King?s cure-all? in the 1700?s, has remarkable anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties and is especially crucial to women?s reproductive health.
* Cold pressed Black cumin seed oil. Hundreds of medical studies have been published in the Middle East, Asia and Europe focusing on its immune strengthening, anti-histamine, anti-tumor, anti-microbial, and anti-inflammatory activity. This cold pressed oil is exceptionally high in antioxidants and contains thymoquinone, nigellone and beta-sitosterol, a plant sterol known to lower serum cholesterol. The oil is more than 80% unsaturated fatty acids, mostly the vital essential fatty acids.
* Cold pressed Pumpkin seed oil is a highly nutritious food. Its color is dark green with a tinge of red. The health benefits of pumpkin seed oil have been recognized in Europe for hundreds of years. In 1773 an Austrian court ruled that it could only be used as a medicine and was too valuable to be used as a culinary delicacy. It contains omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids, vitamin E, carotenoids, and phytosterols. May prevent and alleviate prostate enlargement and bladder irritation. Researchers believe that the phytosterols help reduce hormonally induced damage to prostate cells. It is believed to contribute to cardiovascular health, smooth skin and increased energy.
* Cold pressed Hemp seed oil also provides an ample supply of carotene, phytosterols, and phospholipids, in addition to a large number of minerals including: calcium, sulfur, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium. It is also a good source of chlorophyll. Using Hemp seed oil alone can also improve energy levels, blood pressure, regularity, cholesterol levels, hair, finger nails, and help ease joint and arthritic pains.
* Cold pressed Pomegranate seed oil is a unique plant oil as it is one of only a few plant sources for conjugated linoleic acid (CLA). CLA inhibits the synthesis of prostaglandins making it an effective anti-inflammatory agent. Research has shown that the CLA in pomegranate possesses more potent anti-cancer activity than other versions. Pomegranate seed oil is a rich source of bioactive estrogenic compounds that help to stabilize bone integrity.
* Cold pressed Cranberry seed oil is a rich source of antioxidants and proanthocyanidins with anti-bacterial adhesion properties that promote urinary tract health. Cranberry seed oil is also a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, carotenoids and Vitamin E. The oil has anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, broad-spectrum UV protection properties.
* Cold pressed Ruby Red Grape seed oil is a polyunsaturated fatty acid oil rich in plant sterols which are effective at reducing blood cholesterol levels. Grape seed oil is also a good source of natural forms of Vitamin E.
* Cold pressed Milk Thistle seed oil is well known for its use as a potent liver protector. Milk thistle seed oil has a fatty acid profile similar to that of sunflower oil.
* Our Cold pressed Sunflower seed oil differs from mass produced sunflower oils which are extracted using damaging heat and chemicals. Sunflower oil has a higher vitamin E content than most other vegetable oils and a high level of unsaturated fat.
* Organic essential oils from Orange, Lime, and Lemon further enhance the benefits of this blend. These oils derived from the fruit peel are antiseptic, anti-depressant, antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory, add delicious flavor and protect the blend's stability.
* Essential oil from organic Peppermint is excellent for mental fatigue and depression, refreshing the spirit, stimulating mental agility and improving concentration. Stimulates the gall bladder and the secretion of bile.
* Essential oil of organic cinnamon tones and calms the respiratory system, the nervous system and eases pain associated with rheumatism and arthritis.
8 oz. Bottle